Pyrolox® Advantage Filter Media
Pyrolox® Advantage is the greatest value of all manganese dioxide filter media. Pyrolox® Advantage is an engineered media with a lower density core and a textured high-MnO2mno2 surface. It is a clean, lightweight solution for the removal of iron, manganese, arsenic, and hydrogen sulfide in water. The lightweight media is easier to transport, easier to backwash, allows for a smaller filter footprint, and has higher oxidation than competitive media, allowing for higher service flow rates.
Pyrolox® Advantage offers many benefits:
- The only lightweight, coated media with no pre-treatment required
- Cleanest start-up
- Lower backwash rates and longer run times between backwashes
- Lower transportation costs
- Engineered to be naturally catalytic and does not depend on activation to perform
- Does not require potassium permanganate
- Higher oxidation than competing medias allowing for higher service flow rates
- Highly porous surface area with durable, high-purity MnO2 coating
- True MnO2mno2 coating
- 12.5% MnO2mnco2 (highest Mn content of any lightweight media)
- Eradication of fines
- Does not stratify when used with sand in a mixed bed
- Directly certified by NSF (not a 3rd party)
- Manufactured by Prince at its ISO certified facility
- Will continue to perform its function in non-ideal conditions
Pyrolox® Advantage reduces operational time and lowers costs at the filter commissioning stage for private, industrial, and municipal water treatment systems.
For more technical parameters such as physical properties, or operating conditions, please contact us.
Want to know more? Please contact us for detailed information on our product solutions or to speak with us about product recommendations. Get more information and advice from our team of experts!