As a leading producer of manganese chemicals, Prince has a long history of technical expertise in the use of manganese products for a variety of applications including the clay brick industry.
Prince is the global expert in brick coloration
Our range of manganese products for brick and tile coloring includes natural MnO2mno2 ore-based products and hybrid blends – in dry powder or stable suspended liquid forms. We proudly offer BrickOx®, our flagship engineered manganese dioxide pigment, to brick and tile customers globally. BrickOx® adds brown color to red- or buff-burning ceramic bodies. Prince’s BrickOx® brand is synonymous with:
Security of supply
- Manufacturing locations in all main markets (US, Europe, South Africa, Australia)
- The only American manufacturer
- Multiple, carefully selected raw materials sourced from all corners of the globe
- BrickOx® is currently available in bulk, 2000 lbs. supersacks and 50 lbs. paper bags
- It can also be supplied as a slurry grade product for liquid feed
- Varying grades and blends are available for use as a through-the-body colorant for the coloring of clay bodies
- BrickOx® is available in several particle size profiles to meet specific manufacturing specifications
Your Prince representative is able to carefully assess your manufacturing needs and identify the most suitable product that meets your individual requirements. Prince’s team provides technical service support and on-hand assistance in plant trials to help improve your quality and performance.
Full analysis and MSDS of individual grades are available upon request.
Want to know more? Please contact us for detailed information on our product solutions or to speak with us about product recommendations. Get more information and advice from our team of experts!