Glass Colorants & Batch Additives
Prince is one of the only global supplier of batch additives for glass production. Prince produces and supplies high-quality additives for batch formulation, coloration, de-coloration, and oxidization to the global glass industry. Respected globally for our high-quality, consistency, and security of supply, our batch additive products are approved by some of the world’s largest glass manufacturing companies.
Consistency, quality, and variety
Prince offers high quality red iron oxide and iron chromite mineral batch additives for green and amber coloration of glass bottles. Relatively small additions color the glass, but do not affect the basic properties of the glass except for changes in the lower solar light and energy transmission.
Prince also offers cobalt and selenium for decolouration to produce high-quality flint glass.
Prince’s Glassox® is a high-quality mineral batch additive used to oxidize impurities and regulate temperatures in fiberglass production.
Prince’s batch additives offer the following benefits:
- Achievement of customer specific and global industry standards
- Optimal particle and grain sizes to suite application
- Oxide content to suit application
- Regionally and globally produced material
- Stocked to prevent lengthy waiting periods for shipments
- Assured quality management from ISO 9001, ISO 14001, and OHSAS 18001 certified manufacturing processes
Want to know more? Please contact us for detailed information on our product solutions or to speak with us about product recommendations. Get more information and advice from our team of experts!