Catalysts & Pharmaceuticals
In the catalyst and pharmaceutical markets, Prince’s manganese-based products are used for their catalytic or oxidizing properties. Applications include the synthesis of organic compounds, production of pharmaceuticals, elimination of dangerous pollutants such as ozone, carbon monoxide, and volatile organic compounds (VOC’s), sulfur removal, and the Grignard reaction. Each application has specific product requirements.
High purity manganese products optimized for catalysts and pharmaceuticals
Prince supplies a range of manganese dioxide products with specially designed crystallographic structure, purity level, particles size or specific surface area. We also supply high purity manganese salts as intermediates in catalyst production. We partner with customers to optimize our products for their specific application.
- MnO2mno2/span> HSA, MnO2mno2 OG, MnO2mno2 CG, MnO2mno2 VHP (Manganese dioxide)
- Mn(NO3)2 mn(NO3)2In various purities and concentrations (Manganese nitrate)
- MnCl2 (Anhydrous manganese chloride)mncl2
- MnCO3 UF, MnCO3 HP (Manganese carbonate)mnco3
- MnSO4 HP (Manganese sulfate High Purity)mnso4