Brick & Roof Tile
For over 100 years Prince has provided a comprehensive selection of high-quality engineered materials and additives for the global brick and clay products market. From natural ceramic colorants to engineered solutions or through-the-body colorants to surface colorants, Prince delivers the high-performance solutions customers need to optimize desired brick color applications, minimize risk, and increase productivity.
Dedicated team to meet the challenges & solutions of the brick and rooftile markets
Prince produces custom engineered products designed to meet specific individual requirements and expectations of clay brick and roof tile customers globally. Our technical sales representatives coordinate projects and follow through by assessing exact requirements and assisting with any on-site technical development. Prince combines commitment to innovation with extensive brick, clay, and roofing tile industry knowledge, ensuring our customers have hands-on access to specialists and the extensive resources needed to meet today’s color development challenges.
- Technical sales and innovation teams with long-term experience in the ceramic and clay markets
- International locations to support global shipping and logistics
- For the North American market, Prince has dedicated engobe production for custom color development and color matching in Leesburg, Alabama
- For the European market, Prince has dedicated ceramic production plants in Germany and the U.K., as well as continuous high-temperature kilns in Belgium for customized frit production.
- To help our customers reduce their CO2co2 footprint, Prince can supply carbon-neutral frits and engobes made only from electric kilns
For cement applications, Prince also supplies iron oxides as single oxides or as blends to produce custom formulated color pigments at the request of customers. A small addition of these pigments may be utilized to enhance a standard cement-based substrate and develop a range of appealing final product colors. Please click here to learn more about Prince’s line of Red Crown Iron Oxides™.