Prince is the leading global manufacturer of manganese products for animal nutrition. We also supply a range of non-manganese products. The world’s largest trace mineral premix producers rely on Prince to supply them with safe, consistent, and highly bioavailable products.
Manganese is an essential micronutrient for healthy animals
Manganese is one of the nine essential micronutrients (trace minerals) needed for healthy animals. It is a required component of many enzyme systems, including carbohydrate, protein, and lipid metabolism. Because animals store very little manganese in their bodies, their diet must contain enough to meet daily requirements. Manganese helps animals synthesize fatty acids and cholesterol and is required for bone strength and reproductive health. Animals require it to efficiently utilize biotin, vitamin B1, and vitamin C.
Want to get in touch? We would love to hear from you. Please contact us to speak with a technical sales person. Get more information and advice from our team of experts!
Prince is the global leader in manganese for animal nutrition
Only Prince provides:
- Consistent purity and dependable service
- Multiple production locations dedicated to animal nutrition with plants in the US, Mexico, and Belgium
- We are North America’s only MnSO4 producer
- We are Europe’s only MnO producer
- Production from the highest quality raw materials
- Industry-leading certifications, including ISO 9001, ISO 14001, FCA, FAMI-QS and FSMA compliance
We specialize in manganese fine chemicals, providing the widest range in the industry, including:
- ALMA® (MnO with 60+% Mn)
- High Purity Manganous Oxide (MnO HP)
- Tecmangam® (MnSO4mnso4)
- Manganese Carbonate (MnCO3mnco3)
- Manganese Chloride (MnCl2mncl2)
We provide the highest quality manganese raw materials and expertise for the production of organic trace minerals, but do not produce chelates ourselves.
As a leading supplier of mineral-based products, Prince also supplies a range of other products for animal nutrition. On a regional basis, we supply the following additional products:
- Red, Black and Yellow Iron oxides
- Magnesium Oxide
- Magnesium Sulfate
- Copper Sulfate
- Potassium Carbonate
- Sodium Meta Bisulfate