Ecomail™ is a patent pending new generation of sustainable porcelain enamel products. Developed without cobalt and nickel, Ecomail™ coatings provide environmentally friendly functionality and performance with good adherence and surface smoothness.
As a fresh take on direct-on enameling, Ecomail™ enamel products are the greenest and most ecological direct-on porcelain enamel products in the market. Removing cobalt and nickel from the formulation also helps to reduce price volatility that can result with these commodities.
As a leader in innovation and sustainability, Prince continues to develop products such as Ecomail to address the ever-changing regulatory requirements, particularly with respect to food contact material (such as tableware, cookware, and baking trays), and potable water tanks.
The advantages and benefits of Prince’s Ecomail™ include:
- The “greenest” and most ecological direct-on porcelain enamels available on the market
- A safer product for manufacturing operators
- A full product range of colors for direct on enamels
- No volatility from price or availability of cobalt and nickel
- Anticipation of future restrictions on hazard regulations of cobalt & nickel, especially for the European market
- Additional coating options available without borax (a substance of very high concern (SVHC))
- Good adherence & surface smoothness
- Only nickel-free, brown product for direct-on enameling